Silverado Community Management Services, Inc. is unique in its approach to homeowners’ association management. Silverado assists Boards of Directors to successfully maintain and enhance communities. We measure our success by three metrics: long term clients, a great team, and good communication.
Our average community improves their appearance through our preventative maintenance approach. This reduces costs associated with reactive maintenance measures.
Silverado’s president, Lisa Sandie, started her career in homeowners’ association management in 1990, purchasing the business in 1996. It is with dedication and pride that she works to establish trust and respect with Board Members.
Silverado understands that your home is likely your largest asset. We want your experience with us to exceed your expectations. Our goal is to establish long-term relationships with Boards of Directors and association members.
To work at the direction of Board Members, making recommendations based on knowledge and expertise from experience and continuing education.
- Community Association Institute (CAI)
- California Association of Community Managers (CACM)
- Dana Belli, CCAM
Summary of Insurance Coverage:
- Carrier: The Hartford Company
- $30,000 Personal Property
- $50,000 Fidelity Coverage
- $1,000,000 Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
- $1,000,000 Premises Liability
- Carrier: State Fund
- $1,000,000 Workers Compensation